A huge part of what we do is provide the full process from design to finished product and as such have a workshop to provide prototype and testing facilities. We can quickly manufacture or test a part or subsystem to allow design and development to continue without delay, as well as the fully finished product.
Small Batch Manufacture
As part of the prototype workshop, we have machining and fabrication facilities. If it’s not something we cover in-house, again we have a great network of local contacts and partners that can offer a fast-effective service managed to our own high standards.
We can, therefore, offer full control and management of your prototype or small-batch manufacturing and deliver a fully finished item.
Further manufacturing we can offer to our clients through trusted fast turnaround external resources include:
- Full 5 axis machining capability.
- Large-scale / complexed fabrication.
- Rapid prototyping (various materials).
- Laser / waterjet cutting (including tube / profiled sections).
- Casting foundry / pattern making services.